Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Teknicool Air Conditioning PTY LTD
These comprehensive Terms and Conditions outline the contractual agreement between the Customer and Teknicool Air Conditioning PTY LTD regarding the use of our air conditioning services. By engaging our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to comply with these terms. Please read them carefully before proceeding with any transactions.
- Teknicool Air Conditioning PTY LTD refers to the air conditioning service provider, registered and operating under the Australian Standards.
- “You” or “Customer” refers to the individual, company, or entity engaging our services for air conditioning installation, maintenance, repair, or any other related services.
- “Product” refers to any air conditioning system, unit, equipment, or related components supplied or recommended by us as part of our services.
- “Service” refers to the installation, maintenance, repair, inspection, consultation, or any other services related to air conditioning systems offered by us.
3. Quotations and Pricing
- All quotations provided by us are based on the information you provide regarding your requirements and the property where the installation is intended.
- All Advertised Specials are based on SINGLE Story homes.
- We reserve the right to revise the quotation if the scope of work changes or if any additional requirements are identified during the on-site assessment.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Payment terms
Cash On Delivery or Bank Transfer
- Payment is due upon completion of the agreed services unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- We require a 10% deposit to be paid upon acceptance of the quotation. The balance of payment is required within 7 days after completion of your installation.
- In cases where the system is installed at various stages (eg New Construction or Renovations), progress payments would apply and will incur extra charges.
- This is a payment claim under the building and construction industry security of payment act 1999.
5. Cancellation and Rescheduling
- If you need to reschedule an appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation after Deposit has been paid may be subject to a Restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an appointment in case of unforeseen circumstances, such as equipment unavailability, weather conditions, or safety concerns. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you in advance.
6. Installation Inclusions & Exclusions
- Supply, installation, Commissioning and testing.
- Condensate drainage for the fan coil and condensing units.
- Interconnecting control wiring.
- Electrical circuit as specified below.
- External Colorbond pipe duct colour coded to blend with your property.
- Anti-vibration rubber feet to support the condensing unit.
- Cleaning and vacuuming on completion.
- Removal of all rubbish.
- Works carried out during normal business hours
- Brackets for Condensers (Unless Quoted Otherwise)
- Concrete Cutting,Core Drilling & Chasing of walls.
- Electrical mains and switchboard upgrade works.
- Electrical Circuits if the site is a New Construction or under Renovation.
- Crane, access and lifting equipment hire charges.
- Repairs to flaking paint/cracks on walls/ceilings in the vicinity of the penetrations.
- Patching and painting of walls that may be required as a result from removing old systems.
- Repair or replacement of damaged roof tiles or roof sheets required as a result of normal work being carried out.
- Any costs associated for working with or in areas containing Asbestos or other toxic materials. This includes making areas safe and or removal of the toxic substance.
- We provide a 5 Year parts And Labour warranty on our products and services as specified in the warranty tab of our website.
8.Local Council/Strata Requirements:
- It is the responsibility of the client to obtain all relevant Council/Strata approvals prior to installation.
- For information, regarding compliant installations including location and noise level compliance, please visit the following website: https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/EPI/2008/572/part2/div1/subDiv3 . Please note that any additional works required as a result of non-compliance, including, but not limited to noise or location issues will be at the client’s cost.
9. Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights pertaining to our services, products, and content on our website remain the property of Teknicool Air Conditioning PTY LTD.
11. Modification of Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be updated on our website and communicated to you as appropriate.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before proceeding with any transactions.